SQlab 6OX ERGOWAVE® Active Saddle E-bike
Finance Available from 0%
To apply for finance, please add the item to your cart and navigate to the checkout page.
SQlabs new Ergowave 60X e-bike saddle 6OX combines the advantages of the successful saddle models ERGOWAVE® and ERGOLUX®. As part of the product development, the shape of the saddle was adapted and perfected for the special use on E-MTBs as well as gravity bikes.
The wave shaped 6OX profile which contours from the rear to the front offers a perfect form-fit shape for most sitbones. The raised back section provides more rearward support and ensures efficient power transmission. The grip material on the raised back provides additional support to the rear. In addition, the saddle cover is robust, especially at the edges.
The level and lowered saddle nose applies less pressure to the sensitive areas of men and women alike. For an even better pressure relief, especially on long technical climbs, the saddle nose of the 6OX became a little bit wider, but just as flat and with largest possible surface area. The padding was designed for the specific needs on the E-MTB with perfect dampening properties for rough off-road terrain. Due to these modifications, the 6OX is the ideal saddle for long and steep climbs on the E-MTB and at the same time, even on bikes without an engine, it provides an optimum relief.
The SQlab active-saddle technology lets the saddle follow the pedalling motion as comfort increases, the vertebral discs are mobilized and pressure on the seat bones is minimised. The correct saddle width is a prerequisite for maximum performance, of course.
- Unisex – With the SQlab step saddle concept and the SQlab saddle width system, different saddles for men and women are no longer necessary
- Ergowave® – The new shape of the SQlab step saddle for a dynamic riding position on the MTB and roadbike. It provides an optimal pressure distribution within the pubic branches for even further increased performance and comfort
- Saddle Widths – This SQlab saddles is available in 4 different widths. The correct saddle width is determined using the SQlab sit bone measurement method
- MaxContact® – SQlab MaxContact saddle nose maximizes the contact area thereby reducing pressure
- Water Resistant – Water resistant cover material
- E-bike ready
- Use: Gravity & E-Performance
- Length: 280mm
- Hardness in SQ-shore: 50
- Relief of perineal area: 72%
- max. Weight: 110kg
- Material rails: S-Tube (steel)
Available Widths (Choose Variant):