Cateye AMPP 400 Lumen Front Bike Light
Availability: 1 in stock
Finance Available from 0%
To apply for finance, please add the item to your cart and navigate to the checkout page.
The Cateye AMPP 400 Front Light uses a compact single LED design to provide up to 400 lumens to light the trail or road ahead with ease. Packed with features, the AMPP 400 is powerful, great value and versatile.
- Single LED emits up to 400 lumens for up to 2 hours.
- 2200mAh lithium ion battery provides run time of up to 60 hours
- 4 modes allow you to tailor the light to the required conditions
- Power button with battery level indicator – Red shows little battery left
- FlexTight bracket is quick and easy to use and is compatible with bars up to 35mm in diameter
With up to 400 lumens available from the single LED, the AMPP 400 has easily enough power to light the way ahead and help you remain seen when out riding. The 2200mAh lithium ion battery takes just 4-8 hours to recharge and with 4 modes at your disposal, battery life can be extended to up to 60 hours in the 200 lumen flashing mode, while at full power the light runs for up to 2 hours.
The power button is lit to indicate battery level, with blue, yellow and red lights to show the remaining battery life. The button can also be double clicked to go straight to the high power mode, while the lights memory mode remembers which mode you were last in prior to turning the light off. The versatile FlexTight bracket is fast and easy to use while also being compatible with handlebars up to 35mm in diameter. Lightweight, versatile and plenty bright enough, the Cateye AMPP 400 is ideal for riders looking for a powerful, great value front light.