Cateye AMPP 1100 Lumen Front Bike Light
Availability: 2 in stock
Finance Available from 0%
To apply for finance, please add the item to your cart and navigate to the checkout page.
Catye AMMP 1100 is a twin LED front bike light, designed to give maximum illumination of the trail and road in front of you. The light has is capable of emitting 1100 lumens for up to 1.5 hours. In the 200 lumen flashing mode, the 2500 mAh battery will last for up to 50 hours.
The versatile FlexTight bracket is fast and easy to use while also being compatible with handlebars up to 35mm in diameter. The battery takes just 3-5 hours to recharge, 55% faster than Cateye’s Vault 1300. At 200g the light is also 20% lighter than the Volt 1300.
The power button is lit to indicate battery level, with blue, yellow and red lights to show the remaining battery life. The button can also be double clicked to go straight to the high power mode, while the lights memory mode remembers which mode you were last in prior to turning the light off. Lightweight, versatile and plenty bright enough, the Cateye AMPP 1100 is ideal for riders looking for a powerful, great value front light.
- High power rechargeable headlight (1100 lm)
- Powerful wide beam with OptiCube™ lens technology
- Excellent side visibility
- Large capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Built-in fast recharging circuit *Full charge in approx 3 hours (minimum)
- 3-level battery indicator (Blue: Above 50% Yellow: 30-50% Red: Less than 30%)
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included)
- Mode memory function
- Five light modes (High / Middle / Low / Daytime HyperConstant / Flashing)
- Turns on High mode with double-click of power button
- FlexTight™ bracket
- Helmet mount and center fork bracket (optional)